Have an idea for something that will benefit your students? Want to create an innovative high school science competition, or launch a regional robotics workshop, or take your 7th graders to space camp? Got an even better idea?
Submit your funding ideas right here. Please include, at minimum, the following information:
- Your name, contact information, and job title;
- Your role in the proposed project;
- How many students this project will benefit, and in what ways;
- A detailed description of the project;
- A realistic budget, with whatever details you can summon;
- The expected outcome and long-term impact; and
- Anything else that you think we ought to know.
Extra credit for those submissions that show an attention to detail and a flair for creative problem-solving.
We look forward to hearing from you!
* * *