The Big Brain Club provides free programs and resources to students and teachers in grades 6-12.
In just the past few years we have professionally published more than 500 first-time student authors, donated classroom technology to schools all over Colorado, and helped raise thousands more dollars for school libraries.
Since we don’t charge schools a dime to work with us, we rely heavily on individual giving to pay for these programs.
And that’s where you come in.
Will you commit to giving just $5 per month to support the students and teachers of The Big Brain Club?
You can make a one-time donation or sign up for monthly auto-deduction. Your donation is entirely safe and secure, you can cancel at any time, and The Big Brain Club is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit foundation, so every dollar you give is tax-deductible!
Some Fun Facts
- The average American spends more than $14 per week on coffee.
- As a country, we spent nearly $3 billion on Halloween candy last year.
- Roughly $2 billion in unused gift cards will expire this year.
- The average American wastes approximately $529 per year on unwanted food.
- And don’t get us started on Happy Hour.
There are a lot of ways to spend your money. But we’re asking you to spend $5 per month — a whopping $60 per year — to help support our growing network of school partners. We are reaching thousands of kids in Colorado and California, but there’s much more work to be done. Will you contribute?
# # #